Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alyson a blogger??

I asked myself the same question! Never in my life did I think I would have a blog but after reading some blogs created by my friends I was inspired. I have plenty of time and it's not like I have anything better to do. For example it is currently 8:56 on a tuesday night and for the last 2 hours I have been watching Law and Order. Plus I wouldn't want anyone to miss the crazy things that go on in apartment 3D! It get's pretty crazy I must say, but of course what do you expect when you stick Jocelyn, Chloee, and myself in an apartment together! It's just one big party to say the least. This was the move in day.Of course there can't only be 3 in an apartment so we got a new roommate! The suspense was horrible waiting for her. We came up with the worst possible scenarios. "What if she parties all the time! What if she's a drugie! What if she's a major slut! What if she's crazy!" I'm glad to say Triystnn Kohl is 100% normal and fits right in! We love our Triystnn Kohl! (yes we call her by her full name, it just flows. Can't stop the flow when you've got it!) This is Chloee (on the right), Tristynn Kohl (on the left) and me before leaving to the volleyball game!

College is a lot of fun! The school work is definitely kicking my butt but I still love it! I will be sure to blog again soon and it won't be so boring, but give me a break it's my first time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment