Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recap

So I figure since it's almost the new year it's a good time to recap on 09! Since it's so hard to cover a year, I'm going to do this in two seperate posts. The first post will be the first 6 months! 09 was a great year but it just seemed to fly by! Maybe this well help a little bit!
January; Half way done with senior year and I was definitely ready to get out of there and try something new! Jocelyn and I went to her dad's cabin in Idaho! It was a lot of fun! I went snowmobiling and played pocino for the first time POCINO (everyone should play this game!)!! But we did meet Vallarie........I wouldn't even know where to begin with that woman! I can honestly say craziest person I have ever met! February; Katie turned 12 and Hannah turned 10 on Feb. 3! I got my wisdom teeth out:( I ate KFC mashed potatoes for so long! We went to Disneyland! I don't even remember the last time I had been there! I just love it there everything is just so happy! I still love the kids rides so much, but my all time favorite will always and forever be indiana jones!March; Got my braces on:( They say it should only be a year and I'm hoping the orthodentist stays true to his word! On our way to a great season in lacrosse! Sadee and I were team captians, fun but definitely took some work!
April; I turned 18! My last lacrosse game of high school:( Sure I'll play lacrosse forever but never with all those girls. It was a great and challenging season and I loved every minute of it!May; I began the countdown to graduation! School just seemed to go so slow that last month! I think because we were having all of our end of the year stuff like Senior Dinner Dance! Because of senior dinner dance Sadee and I also got to take Chloee dress shopping for the first time ever! That was probably the one and only time we could have gotten Chloee to try on whatever we told her to;) I also graduated Seminary!
June; GRADUATION! Finally the day I was finally done with high school hade come! Jocelyn, Chloee, Sadee and I went on our senior trip to Idaho. We went to Jocelyn's dads cabin again. Fun and interesting all at the same time. That trip would take a whole entry alone!

Very good first half of 09! But really that feels like it has been years ago! I really had to rack my brain to remember what happened! So much happened in the last half but it has been so much fun! No wonder time flew!

No comments:

Post a Comment