Monday, December 13, 2010

I hate today, and tomorrow, and the next day:(

Finals stink. That's all there is to it. Burn yourself out until you feel like you can't go any longer and then guess what! You get to do it all again tomorrow! Genius idea right! Wrong. My body/brain can not handle this overload! So in spite of this horrible week they call finals week I'm going to make a list.
TOP 1o REASONS I HATE FINALS WEEK
1. Multiple large comprehensive finals
2. The fact that for some reason finals justifies HORRIBLE! junk food
3. Staying up until the wee hours of the morning studying and then waking up 3 hours later to take the final
4. Having to study in the library where annoying girls chomp their popcorn incredibly loud!
5. Failing a final you worked your bum bum off for
6. My social life is no existent
7. Not being able to attend to my nightly ritual of watching Arrested Development before I go to bed
8. Thinking it's Thursday and looking at the calender and it says Monday
9. Feeling guilty for turning on the television for 15 minutes
10. Being so tired I don't even put my sheets all the way on my bed before going to sleep
Finals stink.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love you. Just think, four more days and then you are done. You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete