Monday, December 6, 2010

!#$$%^JUMBLED*)(#^@*

Today is one of those days where I have SO much on my mind and yet can not stop on a complete thought. Don't you hate those days. You just want to sit down and have a relaxing meditation and your head thinks you want to be on a game show with a million different thoughts and facts running through your head! I suppose this will also make more an interesting entry, or a completely disastrous entry. Were just going to do a quick break down of the thoughts so here goes! Keep a pillow and blanket close by just in case.
First thought. You are who your family is. Do you believe it. I think it's crap. You are whoever you want to be. Yes your family plays a part in making you who you are, but you can choose the direction you go. Good or bad. Another thing. No one's family is perfect. Everyone has imperfect stuff that goes on behind closed doors. Inevitable. So don't hide behind family problems. Man up. Yes family issues are hard, but life's hard.
Second thought. I really want bangs. Like these! I'm scared though. I don't usually get scared about hair, it grows.
Third thought. Why do crazies come out of the wood works all at once. Is there a club? If there is I want to know. It'd be fun to be on the other side for a change. Break up with your girlfriend this morning and want to get to know me 3 hours later. Don't think so. Meet me once and tell me you can't think of anything better that could have happened. Funny joke. Go stand in your corner and don't come out until you know how to behave properly. Thanks.
There are plenty more thoughts up there and much more expounding upon but I could feel myself getting enraged about a few so I'm going to leave it at that. Blogging therapy was a fail tonight. My brains wanted to turn it's 5K into a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment